We have changed the way we register domain to make it possible for clients to create a combined invoice for all their domains.
How does this work?
- We invoice the domain 30 days before the 'real' expiry date
- We create invoices 14 days before the due date
- In total this means a customer will have about 6 weeks to pay their invoice
- As soon as we receive payment we will renew the domain
- If we do not receive payment we will no longer renew the domain
- When a domain is not paid within the 30 days margin a domain will enter grace or redemption state
- During redemption state a domain can be reactivated. An additional fee enforced by the registry will apply. The fee is different for each TLD.
- If a domain stays in redemption for too long it will be deleted and become available for registration
How do I create a combined invoice for my domains?
We will update this post later.
Monday, October 7, 2019