- Login to your DirectAdmin account
- If you have multiple domains: select a domain
- Click Domain Setup
- Click the domain you wish to modify
- At the bottom you will find the PHP Version Selector. Here you can change the version you want to use from the drop down menu.
- Now press save and wait for about 1 minute for the changes to become active
- 25 Users Found This Useful
Disabled functions in PHP
To protect your security and that of others some PHP functions considered unsafe have been...
Which PHP version is Hostdeko using?
The exact PHP versio can differ per server and per month. Hostdeko follows the official PHP EOL...